This very good example of the Celestron NexStar 130SLT Computerised Telescope comes with a fully computerised hand control which gives you the ability to automatically slew to any of its 4,000+ objects, including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars.
With its adjustable steel tripod, the NexStar 130 SLT can be up and ready to use in a matter of minutes. Celestron's new SkyAlign alignment technology and the included StarPointer Finderscope with a red LED, makes aligning a breeze.
View the details of the lunar surface, the rings of Saturn, the polar ice caps on Mars, the cloud belts on Jupiter or a number of the Messier objects such as the globular cluster in Hercules (M13).
Begin to explore some of the fainter Messier objects using the additional light-gathering capabilities of the 130 SLT’s 5" primary mirror, because of the Newtonian design, the mirror gives fully color-corrected views that are best suited for astronomical use.
• Compatible with 2" eyepieces
• Fully computerized Altazimuth mount
• High quality 130 mm reflector
• StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects
• Quick-release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for quick no tool set up
• Sturdy stainless steel tripod and accessory tray included
• “TheSkyX – First Light Edition” astronomy software with a 10,000 object database, printable sky maps and 75 enhanced images
Computerized Mount Features
• Proven NexStar computer control technology
• Database allows telescope to locate over 4,000 celestial objects
• SkyAlign allows for a fast and easy alignment process
• Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
• Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use
• Auxiliary port for additional accessories such as GPS accessory
• Includes NSOL telescope control software for basic control of your telescope via computer (with optional RS-232 cable)
• Compatible with optional NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control of your telescope via computer
• Power Requirements: 8 x AA batteries