The DTC 550 captures video recordings in full HD resolution and also features a new variable time lapse mode designed for speeding up the long-term recording of motion sequences.
An infrared flash helps capture images in darkness at distances of up to 15 meters; the flash is invisible to people and most animals. The DTC 550 has a remarkably fast shutter release of only 0.4 seconds and a dormant 'stand-by' battery life of up to 6 months.
Invisible IR-flash with a range of 15 m / 49 ft.
● 12 megapixel resolution
● HD video resolution (1080p)
● Fast shutter release: 0.4 sec.
● Up to 9 consecutive images and videos up to 3 min.
● 2.4" TFT colour display
● Timer function
● Battery life of up to 6 months
● Robust and weatherproof housing
● 12V port for external power supply
● Splash-proof (IP 54)